Here you’ll find any current vacancies at Stirk House. For more information, or to apply for any of these roles, please call: 07841 677183 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and cover letter. You can also apply online by completing the form on this page.
Part Time | Rate of Pay: £10.00 – £12.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced Breakfast Chef/CDP.
*To include CDP duties assisting with banquet or restaurant food preparation.*
· Experience as a breakfast chef in a similar quality environment ideally a hotel.
· Fresh cooking experience.
· Passionate about food and motivated about preparing food and delivering a fantastic breakfast.
· Enthusiastic, willing, ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Ability to keep calm under pressure.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Willingness to learn.
· Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills.
· Relish working in a busy/fast paced environment.
· Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close supervision.
· Be extremely reliable and have excellent time keeping.
· Ability to work on own as well as part of a team.
The rate of pay will be between £10.00 – £12.00 per hour dependent on each individual and their commitment, skills and reliability.
3-5 shifts per week, 7am – 12noon.
To start asap.
Casual Banqueting Assistants – Students Welcome
Rate of pay: £7.50 per hour for age 16-17, £9.00 per hour for age 18+ plus tips.
Stirk House Hotel is an award-winning wedding and events hotel located off the A59 just outside of Gisburn.
We are not easily accessible by bus so candidates must have own transport or reliable lifts. This role is suitable for all applicants but could suit students wanting work during evenings, weekends and school holidays. We are a friendly professional team and many students join us and stay for long periods.
There is also opportunity for candidates to work on the bars (age permitting) and in the restaurant if they want extra hours. We ask our Banqueting Assistants to wear smart black trousers/skirt, long sleeve black shirt/blouse and smart flat non-slip footwear.
· To serve guests with canapés during reception drinks.
· To work as part of a team in the banqueting areas carrying food and drinks to tables during wedding breakfasts and other events.
· Serving tea and coffee to guests at the table.
· Clearing crockery and cutlery following the meal.
· Assisting with room turn-around following the meal, moving tables and chairs ready for the evening function.
· Polishing clean cutlery.
· Folding napkins.
· Assisting in the kitchen areas as and when required with various tasks.
· Working at the buffet table serving buffet items to guests.
Data Protection: Thank you for your interest in working at Stirk House. The information you provide will only be seen by senior members of staff during the recruitment process and will not be shared or used for any other purpose.