Before your stay at Stirk House, we invite you to read the following steps we’re taking at the hotel in response to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations Team before you arrive. Whilst we appreciate that restrictions have been lifted, we will still be implementing the following procedures to keep our customers and our staff safe;
1) We recommend customers to wear face coverings upon entry and whilst moving around the public areas of the hotel, although we appreciate it isn’t a legal requirement.
2) All visitors will be encouraged to use their discretion with social distancing.
3) We will still provide hand sanitiser stations for guests to use.
4) All our staff will still wear face coverings in public areas.
5) Breakfast & Dinner Reservation Timeslots will still be required on check in.
6) Room Service & Room Charges will not be available.
7) We encourage guests to pay by contactless payment wherever possible.
8) Table Service will be encouraged to minimise the volume of guests queuing at the bar.
9) If any overnight guest becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19, they must notify reception immediately by phone from their room. They will be asked to self-isolate in their room and a test will be requested. If the test shows positive, arrangements will be made for the guest to return home along with any other guests staying in the same room.
10) Housekeeping will not clean the bedrooms mid-stay. However, any extra linen, towels, refreshments etc may be requested from reception.
We appreciate your co-operation in maintaining these rules during your visit.