Guidance for Visitors to the Hotel, Restaurant and Grounds
(Updated – 27.1.2022)
Whilst we appreciate that restrictions have been lifted, we will still be implementing the following procedures to keep our customers and our staff safe:
– Visitors to Stirk House Hotel, restaurant and grounds will be responsible for ensuring that they are free of COVID-19 symptoms. Any person displaying symptoms will not be allowed entry to the estate. Symptoms to watch for – high temperature, new and persistent cough, loss or change to sense of taste or smell.
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate by Test and Trace, please do not visit Stirk House Hotel until your self-isolation period has ended.
– People are no longer legally required to wear face coverings. However, people are still advised to wear them in crowded and enclosed spaces where they may come into contact with people they do not normally meet. Guests and staff are welcome to wear a face covering if they choose. A supply of face masks available at reception.
– All visitors will be encouraged to use their discretion with social distancing.
– All visitors will be required to maintain good respiratory and hand hygiene paying particular attention to government guidance of frequent hand-washing and using and disposing of tissues.
– Hand-sanitiser and hand-washing facilities are available throughout the hotel.
– We display the NHS QR Code to help NHS Test and Trace to reduce the spread of the virus.
– On arrival to the hotel, we would kindly request that you use the hand-sanitiser station, before approaching Reception.
– A new Pre-Arrival Registration Form is used to minimise the contact at Reception. Please utilise this function within your confirmation email to check in, in advance.
– Breakfast & dinner reservation time slots will still be required on check-in.
– We encourage guests to pay by contactless payment wherever possible.
– Room service and room charges will not be available.
– If any overnight guest becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19, they must notify reception immediately by phone from their room. They will be asked to self-isolate in their room and a test will be requested. If the test shows positive, arrangements will be made for the guest to return home along with any other guests staying in the same room.
– Except in exceptional circumstances, housekeeping will not service your room mid-stay until after the third consecutive night. However, any extra linen, towels, refreshments etc may be requested from reception.
We appreciate your co-operation in maintaining these rules during your visit.
Please note that this information is correct at the time of publication as indicated above and is subject to change. Please check back on this page before your visit to Stirk House, or alternatively, contact our Reservations Team should you have any queries prior to your stay.